We Assist You in Forex Outward Remittance
An Outward Remittance is a transfer of money in foreign exchange, by a resident in India or an NRI to a beneficiary situated within or outside the country (except for Nepal and Bhutan) for a purpose as approved under FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act). You may send money abroad to a beneficiary for various purposes including education, employment abroad, emigration, maintenance of close relatives, foreign travel, gifts, medical treatment, donations, etc.
Laxmii Forex Pvt.Ltd. assist in Outward Remittance in the following situation:-
- Remittance by tour operators / travel agents to overseas agents /principals / hotels
- Participation in global conferences and specialized training
- Participation in international events / competitions (remittance towards training, sponsorship and prize money)
- Film Shooting
- Medical treatment abroad
- Payout of crew wages
- Foreign education
- Remittance through arrangements with overseas universities
- Remittance towards examination fees held in India or overseas and additional score sheets for GRE, TOEFL, etc.
- Employment and processing / assessment for overseas job applications
- Emigration and emigration consultancy fees
- Skills / credential assessment fees for prospective migrants
- Visa fees
- Processing fees for registration of documents requires by governments
- Registration / subscription / membership fees to international organizations.